By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
The Hollywood Ear
  • đŸ”„ Trending:
  • P. Diddy
  • Kardashians
  • Hollywood
  • Disney
  • Netflix
Subscribe
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
  • More Articles
Reading: Man Arrested for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 12-Year-Old Stepdaughter Before Her Death
The Hollywood EarThe Hollywood Ear
Font ResizerAa
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
  • More Articles

Must Read

Kelly Rutherford’s 5-Figure Designer Bag Channels ‘Rich Mom’ Energy — Get the Look

Bonnie Bartlett rejected William Daniels with three brutal words before embarking on 75-year marriage

‘I cried like a baby’ during emotional family milestone with daughter Ella

What Did Alex Murdaugh Do? Former Lawyer Admitted to Financial Crimes During Murder Trial

Aqua breaks up nearly 30 years after ‘Barbie Girl’ owned the charts

Follow US
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
© Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
The Hollywood Ear > News > Man Arrested for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 12-Year-Old Stepdaughter Before Her Death
News

Man Arrested for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 12-Year-Old Stepdaughter Before Her Death

News Room By News Room April 7, 2026
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE
flipboard
Flipboard
Google News

A man in Connecticut has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting his 12-year-old stepdaughter before she died.

Us Weekly previously reported that Eve Rogers was found unresponsive by her mother, Melanie Federline, on the morning of March 18. Emergency personnel with the Enfield Police Department responded to the home at 10:25 a.m. and declared Rogers dead at the scene.

A search warrant was then executed on the home, and investigators collected DNA from everyone who lived in the residence.

The Enfield Police Department shared an update in the case in a press release on Friday, April 3, which stated that Rogers’ stepfather, Anthony Federline, was arrested for sexual assault and risk of injury to a child.

Related: Man Arrested After Raping, Kidnapping 13-Year-Old Girl He Met on Snapchat

A man in Memphis, Tennessee, has been arrested after he was accused of raping and kidnapping a 13-year-old girl that he met on Snapchat during an incident on Christmas Eve 2025. Breon Collins was arrested on Wednesday, January 14, and was charged with especially aggravated kidnapping, aggravated rape, evading arrest in an automobile and evading [
]

Anthony, 39, is being held on a $1,000,000 court-set surety bond, according to the release. He was scheduled to be arraigned at Hartford Superior Court on Monday, April 6.

Rogers was found face down on the floor of her bedroom and her lower body covered by a blanket, according to an arrest warrant obtained by Us Weekly. Police said that blood and fluids were coming out of her nose, while her muscles had started to stiffen.

Melanie told police that she knocked on Rogers’ door to wake her up and had to unlock the door with a butter knife when the child didn’t answer. Rogers was then found face down, and Melanie called Anthony for help.

The mother told police that Rogers had autism and POTS, which is a condition that causes an increased heartbeat when someone stands up.

Police said two pills were found in the room, which included aspirin, per the arrest warrant. The warrant also stated that authorities conducted a sexual assault exam of Rogers and collected DNA from everyone living in the household due to unspecified evidence found at the scene.

Melanie, Anthony and Rogers’ three siblings all complied with police and provided their DNA. However, Anthony reportedly told investigators that having to give his DNA felt like putting “salt in the wound.”

As the investigation continued, authorities determined that Anthony’s DNA matched the sample taken from Rogers’ body. He was then arrested on Thursday, April 2, and was charged with sexual assault and risk of injury to a child. However, Anthony has not been charged in connection to Rogers’ murder.

Related: Father Pleads Guilty to Starving Daughter After ‘Years’ of Abuse

A Pennsylvania man will spend the rest of his life in prison after pleading guilty to horrific acts of abuse, and ultimately, the murder of his 12-year-old daughter. The investigation began in May 2024, when police responded to a 911 call about an unconscious child. When emergency services arrived at the scene, they found the [
]

Following her husband’s arrest, Melanie told CTPost.com on Sunday, April 5, that she was “not aware of any of these allegations, and I’m still trying to understand what’s happening. I’m allowing the legal process to unfold.”

Melanie added that she took the allegations seriously and planned to continue cooperating with authorities amid the investigation.

It is not currently clear if Anthony has retained legal counsel or entered a plea following his arrest.

The Enfield Police Department confirmed to Us that the investigation into the crime remains ongoing.

Read the full article here

Contents
Related: Man Arrested After Raping, Kidnapping 13-Year-Old Girl He Met on SnapchatRelated: Father Pleads Guilty to Starving Daughter After ‘Years’ of Abuse
TAGGED:Featured
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Print
Previous Article Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni reject settlement talks as trial looms
Next Article Serena Williams’ daughter is so tall in new family photos
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Must Read

Kelly Rutherford’s 5-Figure Designer Bag Channels ‘Rich Mom’ Energy — Get the Look

Bonnie Bartlett rejected William Daniels with three brutal words before embarking on 75-year marriage

‘I cried like a baby’ during emotional family milestone with daughter Ella

What Did Alex Murdaugh Do? Former Lawyer Admitted to Financial Crimes During Murder Trial

Aqua breaks up nearly 30 years after ‘Barbie Girl’ owned the charts

John Travolta reacts to attention his viral Cannes beret looks have gotten

- Advertisement -
Ad image

You Might also Like

How accused child molester Joseph Duggar is doing after bond release

Joseph Duggar is reportedly unnerved after being released on bond following his child molestation arrest. The disgraced…

April 3, 2026 4 Min Read

Kacey Musgraves details ‘craziest f–king’ UFO experience on recent flight

Gives new meaning to “Space Cowboy.” Kacey Musgraves saw three lights in the night sky…

April 10, 2026 3 Min Read

Tiger Woods pleads not guilty in DUI case after rollover car crash

Tiger Woods has pleaded not guilty in his latest DUI case, Page Six can confirm.…

April 1, 2026 4 Min Read

Victoria Beckham goes blonde for Easter – and her hair is longer than ever

Victoria Beckham is currently in Miami for the opening of husband David's Nu Stadium. The…

April 5, 2026 3 Min Read

Shakira opens up in brutally honest interview: ‘I broke into a thousand pieces’

Henar Álvarez (41) has established herself as one of the most sought-after women in television…

April 8, 2026 8 Min Read

Drew Barrymore tears up over her body insecurities after two kids

Drew Barrymore always gets real. During Monday’s episode of “The Drew Barrymore Show,” the host…

April 7, 2026 3 Min Read
The Hollywood Ear

Hollywood Ear is your one-step website for the latest Hollywood, celbirty and entertainment news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Quicklinks

  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals

About US

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.