By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
The Hollywood Ear
  • 🔥 Trending:
  • P. Diddy
  • Kardashians
  • Hollywood
  • Disney
  • Netflix
Subscribe
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
  • More Articles
Reading: ‘The Real Housewives of Miami’ Star Stephanie Shojaee Says She Was Robbed in France: ‘Not Safe’
The Hollywood EarThe Hollywood Ear
Font ResizerAa
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Gossip
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals
  • More Articles

Must Read

Miranda Kerr responds to criticism over ‘unhinged habits’

‘How I Met Your Mother’ Cast: Where Are They Now? Josh Radnor, Jason Segel and More

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s move set to stoke ‘grisly’ drama

‘The Five Heartbeats’ star Michael Wright dead at 70

Prince William and Kate Middleton pictured on Balmoral summer break as they spend quality time with royal relatives before Prince Harry’s grand return

Follow US
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
© Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
The Hollywood Ear > News > ‘The Real Housewives of Miami’ Star Stephanie Shojaee Says She Was Robbed in France: ‘Not Safe’
News

‘The Real Housewives of Miami’ Star Stephanie Shojaee Says She Was Robbed in France: ‘Not Safe’

News Room By News Room August 2, 2026
Share
5 Min Read
SHARE
flipboard
Flipboard
Google News

The Real Housewives of Miami alum Stephanie Shojaee’s summer vacation in France took a frightening turn when she was allegedly robbed.

“Cannes and Saint-Tropez are great … until it’s your turn to get robbed,” Shojaee, 41, announced via her Instagram Story on Saturday, August 1.

The reality star took her followers through the timeline of the alleged robbery across several Instagram Story slides, starting with the beginning of her trip as she boarded a private plane.

Showing off her luxe hotel room in France, Shojaee revealed, “Robbery happened day 2!! South of France is just not safe. I wanted to leave. But I made the best of it.”

Related: ‘RHOM’ Star Larsa Pippen’s Home Burglarized, 3 Suspects in Custody

Three suspects are in custody after The Real Housewives of Miami star Larsa Pippen’s home was burglarized. According to police records viewed by Us Weekly on Monday, March 30, three men were arrested in connection to the break-in at the reality TV star’s home. All three suspects were charged with burglary of an unoccupied dwelling […]

Shojaee then shared shocking security camera footage that seemingly showed two masked robbers lingering outside of her vacation villa at night.

“Come to the South of France, they said. Rent a villa, they said. It was a great idea, they said,” she quipped. “Oh look! There goes my stuff! And they even took half [of] my [real estate company Shoma Group] merch. WTF!!!”

In later posts, Shojaee claimed that the masked men “came into my room and went shopping in my closet.”

“I woke up to this every day but scared … Worth it? Not really,” she stressed.

The RHOM star brought her beloved dog Pebbles along for the vacation — and, luckily, the pet came away completely unharmed.

“She barks at the wind but not at people taking all my stuff,” Shojaee teased in a slide featuring Pebbles.

As of publication, Shojaee has not released any further details about the alleged robbery.

Shojaee joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Miami for season 7 in 2025. Unfortunately, Us confirmed in March that RHOM was put on “pause” by Bravo for the second time following the completion of season 7. (The Miami-based Real Housewives franchise was previously paused by the network from 2013 to 2021.)

The Real Housewives of Miami executive producer and reunion host, Andy Cohen, broke his silence in March about the show being shelved.

Related: RHOM’s Lisa Hochstein Breaks Silence as Spying Charge Is Dropped

Former Real Housewives of Miami star Lisa Hochstein spoke out following the announcement that charges in her and boyfriend Jody Glidden’s eavesdropping case have been dropped. “I’m grateful that this is all behind me,” Hochstein, 43, wrote via her Instagram Story on Monday, June 22. “All charges have been dropped.” The Bravo star went on, […]

“I did wanna say Housewives of Miami, there’s so much [news],” Cohen told SiriusXM’s Andy Cohen Live at the time. “I get the credit, and I get the blame. And I will say, this was not my decision. And by the way, look, I’m an EP [executive producer] on all these shows. If it was up to me, they would be rolling all the time and on. I mean, better for me.”

Cohen remained hopeful that RHOM may eventually return provided that the fanbase demands it.

“Frankly, I’m happy that people are so passionate about it, and I hope they tell their friends to watch. This is a ratings game after all,” he added.

The Real Housewives of Miami wrapped up its seventh — and possibly final — season in October 2025 with a three-part reunion.



Read the full article here

Contents
Related: ‘RHOM’ Star Larsa Pippen’s Home Burglarized, 3 Suspects in CustodyRelated: RHOM’s Lisa Hochstein Breaks Silence as Spying Charge Is Dropped
TAGGED:Featured
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Print
Previous Article 6 signs your kids’ relationship with grandma has gone too far, according to a psychologist
Next Article Sarah Ferguson set to pull off her ‘most incredible’ comeback yet
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Must Read

Miranda Kerr responds to criticism over ‘unhinged habits’

‘How I Met Your Mother’ Cast: Where Are They Now? Josh Radnor, Jason Segel and More

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s move set to stoke ‘grisly’ drama

‘The Five Heartbeats’ star Michael Wright dead at 70

Prince William and Kate Middleton pictured on Balmoral summer break as they spend quality time with royal relatives before Prince Harry’s grand return

King Charles May Have ‘Played a Part’ in Harry and Meghan’s U.K. Move, Royal Expert Claims (Exclusive)

- Advertisement -
Ad image

You Might also Like

Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds leave the country after Taylor Swift wedding snub

They’re in the Great White North. Blake Lively and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, popped up…

July 9, 2026 4 Min Read

Marlon Jackson to honor his late father Joe with new doc on his life

Joe wasn’t so bad. After the recent Michael Jackson biopic “Michael” portrayed Jackson family patriarch…

July 31, 2026 5 Min Read

I faced the famous Balmoral Test when I was dating Prince Edward – here’s what it’s really like

An invitation to stay at Balmoral Castle is an exclusive honour and a rite of…

July 19, 2026 3 Min Read

Gayle King has shocking reaction to Hayden Panettiere’s estranged mom’s ‘unseemly’ response to tragic death

Gayle King shared her scathing response to the statement made by Lesley Vogel in the…

August 20, 2026 5 Min Read

Extreme measures Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce taking for MSG wedding that will disrupt NYC

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are making big moves for their wedding in the Big…

June 24, 2026 3 Min Read
1

Ariana Grande Look-Alike Paige Niemann Claims Singer Sent DM About Appearance: ‘Beautiful as Yourself’

Paige Niemann has built a massive online following for years by transforming herself into Ariana…

July 10, 2026 4 Min Read
The Hollywood Ear

Hollywood Ear is your one-step website for the latest Hollywood, celbirty and entertainment news and updates, follow us now to get the news that matters to you.

Quicklinks

  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royals

About US

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.